Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Amazing Men in my Life

Fathers Day is going to be a relatively low key day around our house this year (hubs is working). Saturday is actually our 11 year anniversary and we are lucky to have an overnight babysitter (thanks Mom!) so we are headed out for a much needed night on the town.


On that note, I did want to take a minute and just recognize some of the most important men in our lives....

My hubby of 11 years- A GREAT Daddy who works so hard and would do anything for me and the kids. The boys think he is the best fort-builder, sword-fighter, wrestler, baseball player, Frisbee thrower and the strongest man in the world! He also has the boys pegged for what position they will play in football which I think is super cute since they are 3 and 1!

My Dad, a believer in tough love but also would do anything for us! He recently renovated his entire basement with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and laundry room just to accommodate Team Cobbs so it would be easier when we travel to see him. Thanks Dad!

My Poppy, the boys Great Grandfather. Married to my Nana for almost 70 years. A veteran who is old school beyond belief, Mr. Fix It and would do anything for his bride. He truly is the King of our family! He is so sweet and has a very witty sense of humor- at 90! Love you Poppy!

My Step Dad, John. Loves my boys unconditionally. Fishes with Mason, makes him sword holsters out of old boots and is truly a great outdoors man. Wants to play horseshoe with the boys and show them how to trap a 'coon. Seriously..... Thank you John for ALL you do for the kids. They love you.

And then there are these guys. Mason, Brady & Logan are indeed the loves of my life. Being their Mom is beyond a joy and I just cant imagine my life any other way. So Happy Fathers Day to the amazing guys that make it all possible! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment